Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm moving to Calgary, specifically Airdrie. My tib will be here in April to cruise weather depending. Any active members in the surrounding area? Or even better any meets here? Or kdm meets?

·
Registered
547 Posts
I'm still in Calgary, so of course.
Although I ditched the Tib ages ago, still fun to have someone to head to the pub with.

Let me know when you move into the city.

ALSO, if you're interested, there's a large auto-x scene here held in either Red Dear or Fort McLoud in the summer (1.5 hour drive). Usually on alternating Sundays. It's a damned fun time if you feel up for it!

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm still in Calgary, so of course.
Although I ditched the Tib ages ago, still fun to have someone to head to the pub with.

Let me know when you move into the city.

ALSO, if you're interested, there's a large auto-x scene here held in either Red Dear or Fort McLoud in the summer (1.5 hour drive). Usually on alternating Sundays. It's a damned fun time if you feel up for it!
Sounds wicked, I'm stoked. What are some of the notable shops here for tuning and/or dyno time?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Sounds wicked, I'm stoked. What are some of the notable shops here for tuning and/or dyno time?
For most cars, Tunerworks isn't too bad.
But it all depends on what you were thinking of doing.

ZR Auto is not bad, but you'd be lucky if they'd 'sink to the level' of a Tib. They're douchbags like that.

Also JDM Tuners isn't too bad. They'd handle KDM just fine.

There's a few Dyno places in town, but none that I've visited so far...

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Nice man! I was supposed to go there for work one time but had a schedule conflict. We still do a lot of work with a company in Calgary so if I'm out sometime maybe I'll see you!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts