Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is commen or I need to install my grounding wire kit sooner than later. So I got my new hids from Uneek and they are awesome! The only draw back is when I have my head lights on my radio reception goes to hell in a hand basket... I am sure this has happend to someone in the past so please help!!!:3_rc5:

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
that's a first for me....

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok so I went driving today and it did not do it at all I suspect it had something to do with the garage I was in and already having a weak signal for the radio and the frequency of the ballasts decreasing it more so. today driving down the road clear as a whistle!! thanks for your replys guys!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So its doing it again and it deffinatly is from the HID's being on cause when I turn them off the reception is STRONG and loud! also when I turn my headlights on the instrument lights go out for a split second and also the fuel gauge goes to full and the temp gauge goes to cold then all go back to normal and the lights come back on. and also my voltage gauge goes down to about 13 Volts which i know is normal but it never did this before. any info would be greatful!! thanks again.

·
Registered
558 Posts
hmmm... maybe it's time you invest in the relay harness... it makes a difference!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts