Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any where to buy just the H/L lenses? Mine look like complete crap and I may be getting a A/E kit soon, and would like to replace them while I am at it!

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
You mean the plastic cover, or the actual projectors?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The plastic covers, should have been more clear, my bad. Mine have the typical peel look to them and it is pretty bad!

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
youd be better off trying to find a pair of used h/ls in the f/s forums.. but unfortunatley all of the 03/04 lenses seem to have this problem. there isnt really a good fix for it, but some meguiar's plastx compound will help.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Already tried warranty, it falls under the paint of 3 years and/or 36,000 miles, since it is the clear that peels! I will try some of the Meguiars Plastx compound and see what it can do, but I don't much for as bad as mine are. Wish I could do a 05-06 F/L swap, but with my body kit, no luck with out getting a new bumper as well!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ohyaa69 said:
Why will teh F/L's not work with teh razzi? Isn't it a stock 04 bumper cut, the f/l's work fine on the 04 bumper.
No, mine is a 03, so I am guessing it is an 03 bumper cut, was already on the car when I bought it.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
staw512 said:
do what bagpiper did, sand em/re finish
I am guessing it wet sanded with like 1000 grit or something, and then just have them recleared, or ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts