Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i am confused, some websites say that tiburon has H7 bulbs some say that there are H1.

does anyone know where is the thruth?

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
idk man. it says right on the headlight that they are H7. look at the lense on the bottom under each lamp.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
idk man. it says right on the headlight that they are H7. look at the lense on the bottom under each lamp.
I don't have my Tib anymore. That picture of the lights i post above (of the H7 and H1) are bulbs left over from my Tib that i have laying around.

I can't imagine what the brights would look like with H7s, as they are intended as low beams thats why that have that little "black cap" on top of the lights, high beams don't have them so they can produce more light.

Use the fogs as an example, they are 9006, a common low beam bulb, its counter part, the 9005 is exactly the same, just without the black cap so they can produce more light. I tried putting the 9005s in the fogs, but there is a slight difference in the way the clip goes onto the bulb, you need to cut off a little piece so it slides over it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.