Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has or knows where to buy a Hana front bumper for a 08 plz let me know I’ve been looking everywhere all I can find is a import shark one but they have horrible reviews

·
Registered
13 Posts
I actually still have a hana front bumper I was going to put on my 07 many years back (08 fitment should be the same) but never got around to. I might be willing to get rid of it, but I honestly have no idea how I would ship the thing as it is so large. Are you in the US? If so, which state? I am currently in FL, so maybe if you are close we could work something out. Just an idea. Let me know. Thanks :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually still have a hana front bumper I was going to put on my 07 many years back (08 fitment should be the same) but never got around to. I might be willing to get rid of it, but I honestly have no idea how I would ship the thing as it is so large. Are you in the US? If so, which state? I am currently in FL, so maybe if you are close we could work something out. Just an idea. Let me know. Thanks :)
I live in Boston mass but I’m willing to pay for shipping aswell I’m not sure how this app works but if there is a way to dm on it plz dm me n I can give you my phone number and we can see if we can work something out thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts