·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HANS Type B GT -- interior pics added

new pics on page 2 june 2012
new pics on post 56 jan 10/2010
new pics on post 44

Hey guys this is my car. Motor is fairly built just awaiting some port and polished components. and interior pics coming soon, nothing special really its gutted with two computers controlling most functions on the car. hope you guys like it, it needs to be lowered some more and some actually rims, things are slowly happening so it should start changing rapidly any and all suggestions welcome.

Interior pics update

and my RD2

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
Hello fellow Ontario Tib :)

What is your headlight HID temperature, 4100K? Don't really like it; too yellow IMO.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I think you should get some F/L headlights and some 18in rims. (the stockers do look good though) I would not lower it anymore.

Oh, and what rear bumper is that? Is that a '08?

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
dude very nice, fl front fl rear ms type b lip kit, im guessing youre on coils. some aggressive offset 18s, the holes in ur hood covered and the scratch in rear bumper fixed and this thing is gold.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Nice I've wanted that lip kit for a long time now. Very hard to find that kit now days, keep up the nice mod'ing.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks guys, interior pics soon sorry for the bad cell pics, ya i had tsw thruxtuns 18 x 8s but way to heavy cause i track the car alot so stock seemed the way to go for now, ya the headlight hids are 3000k, type b lip kit o8 rear conversion and yes, in definite need of a paint job. it was supposed to be flat silver but ended up satin silver so needs some wet sanding. and then finish up the little things left on the motor N/A till i go F/I.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
all i got to say is wow. good job. looks so clean. i love the 07 rear on the 03+ tibs. makes it look a hell of a lot better.

·
Registered
43 Posts
wow nice car man! where in hell did u get lip from, cant seem to find it....that looks so sexy and Aggresiv:)

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
wow nice car man! where in hell did u get lip from, cant seem to find it....that looks so sexy and Aggresiv:)
It is discontinued......

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ya as soon as i found out that they were discontinuing it i grabbed it and made a mold just in case. im thinking widebody as in the m&s half flares molded i dont really like molded but in wont look right otherwise.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts