Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Shows a price of $0.00 which usually means they don't have any in stock anymore.

I'd search around Ebay, local junkyards if you have some, or car-part.com for salvage yards in your vicinity and see if anyone has one they will ship etc.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shows a price of $0.00 which usually means they don't have any in stock anymore.

I'd search around Ebay, local junkyards if you have some, or car-part.com for salvage yards in your vicinity and see if anyone has one they will ship etc.
yeah nothing, local junkyards don't have any Tiburon's with body pieces intact. let-alone aftermarket pieces, and here in Canada the market for Tiburon's are even more slim then in the US.

I've been checking ebay for a while, but so far I've found zilch. maybe I'll get lucky someday and some local tiburon owner will bless me with an exact matching hana bumper, but for now I'll just keep my eyes peeled

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.