Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went to school this morning and my car was all nice and clean....come back...i see this sticky stuff all over the back of my car...it was thick and sticky and couldnt tell what it was. I touched it and took a sniff and it was root beer or something. I got so pissed its all over the back of the car sticky and gross! i hate haters.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Re: fkn haters dam...

Don't feel bad at least it is not damaged, my freaking car got keyed, while I was sitting inside eating at lunch ... it pisses me off you work hard to have something nice and then her comes along some DA to screw it up for ya ...

·
Registered
972 Posts

damn that sux man... hope its not ruined

·
Registered
2,869 Posts

3D im with you on the keyd mate! ive got 4 in total allllllllll the way down to the metal! ****S!

·
Registered
869 Posts

damn that blows...sorry dude

·
Registered
639 Posts

damn haters

·
Registered
4,520 Posts

Brodeurman69 said:
Anyone else scared for mischief night? I know i am
yes, very

i cant garage my car, its out on the street, about 7 years ago we had someone drive by in a truck and threw pumpkins at cars that were parked on the street, broke alot of rear windows, and alot of body damage, they hit about 10 cars on the street.

·
Registered
962 Posts

I came out to find a half eaten bagel on my car TWICE!!!!

That sucks dude but i remember a guy on here a few month back that had his car keyed front back each side roof hood rear hatch and wheels.....Thats f*cked up.

·
Registered
898 Posts

The only reason people do sh!t like this is because of jealousy. My tib got keyed, and now people f^ckin keyed my srt... Then there are those a$$holes who ding the door by turning into a space too fast and don't even leave any info. Need to get a side exit exhaust, so if i'm in the car and somebody tries sh!t on my car, I'll burn their ankles off with flames from the exhaust.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts

Bakerking31 said:
yes, very

i cant garage my car, its out on the street, about 7 years ago we had someone drive by in a truck and threw pumpkins at cars that were parked on the street, broke alot of rear windows, and alot of body damage, they hit about 10 cars on the street.

I know how to stop that sh!t... Its in your hand in your avatar.. :3_winkthu

·
Registered
110 Posts

back when I had my clean integra, some dude spit dip on my car.

then he was jumping on it. so I knocked him out. didnt touch it after that. :-/

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

Yeah the bad thing is I can never catch anyone ... I am thinking about installing a small camera in my car just for such occasions. ..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts