Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So since the clear coat on my Momo GT2s is peeling I struck an agreement with the dealer that sold me the car (with the rims) that they'd pay half of having them painted.

They're white on a silver Tib, I'm thinking Chrome red or Chrome gray. Maybe black.

What do you guys think?

I'm dropping them off this morning, I'll have a few days to decide before they begin so lets see some Photoshop no?

The clear coat peeling;

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
I'm surprised the dealership agreed to pay anything especially since the rims are aftermarket...gray or black would look alot better then red

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
those rims look terrible on your car.. why the hell would anyone put white rims on a silver car?

lol get them painted ASAP.

·
Registered
200 Posts
he using automotive paint? how much he charging. hope you arent getting screwed :p dont do red. do a graphite grey from the is300

·
Registered
332 Posts
No offense, but that white is hideous on silver. (and red would be serious blasphemy)
Just my .02 but go dark.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Don't paint, powdercoat the rims, much better imo. And don't get chrome red or chrome anything. Get like gunmetal or anthracite or something like that

·
Registered
158 Posts
sorry to say... these are not really good looking wheels... please go dark gray... gunmetal... something... may the force be with you!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts