Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Click on the thumbnails of the mag to show the close ups, or just go buy the magazine on stands now!

Finally an article about a tiburon that doesn't involve body kits, expensive paint, and some off the shelf bolt ons. New pics of the APE car as well sporting the FlyRyde CF hatch.

·
Registered
972 Posts
am i missing something.. i dont see anything about a tibby

edit.. nvm... it didnt load all the way

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
that man right thier is sponsored by Lucas, as the way i am by Amsoil.
im kinda hating rolling around with that banner on my rear window all the time, but free sythetic and gear lube shuts me up right after that thought comes up.
Chase

·
Former CIO
10,258 Posts
nice read. way to go ape.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Maybe i'll pick up that issue to add to my bathroom reading collection.

(That's home to all the other import magazines after i carry them to work and read them a few days, then they get retired to the ol' john.)

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
gonna have to pick up this month's issue!

·
Swim away fishes...
5,421 Posts
Way to go Tom!

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Awsome stuff :3_winkthu

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Nice ! It's pretty rare to see Tibs in Magazines !

P.S: Waow... that was an 2.0L, wasn't it ? nice performance :D

·
Registered
259 Posts
I give HCI credit, they seem to be the only import mag that breaks away from the pack and runs articles about other things besides widebodys and drifting.

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
Wow, sweet.. this is the second time HCi has done a big scene on APE

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Seriously^^^ thats sounding like a 4G63-T

I soooo hope we hit 10's next week. I'll be filming, hopefully not getting nailed with hot rubber off the track, but I'll be right behind the car filming our CF hatch as it shoots down the strip towards 10's!!! Its pretty exciting being there watching a Beta motor hold its own against all the imports and domestics. Granted the Hotrods still blow past everything, but their purpose built full drag machines, and this thing is in street trim!

The dream, is that Hyundai decides to give corporate backing to the project, slaps on the new front clip from the 07 model, and put out the word that their base model Tiburon is running 10's!!! There's a lot more coverage to come for 07, and I'm just thrilled I got on board when the getting was good! Its a whole new ball game when you get the respect you deserve, rather than the typical flack about low powered little hyundais.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts