Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good shop to do Head light buffin my head light need bad!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Go to Canadian Tire and get Maguirs Plastex, it is for headlights and taillights. It takes out oxidation, and light scratchs and swirls marks.

I know cause my brother is a car detailer and it works.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
jay i imagine the problem with his headlight is not so much swirls or scartches but rather he is having a typical problem with our headlights and that the protective film or whatever they used on them is peeling away. It looks like **** and as far as i know no wax fixes it. basically I think you would have to strip the film off somehow then reapply or just get new lights off ebay :p

·
Registered
12 Posts
Oh ya I wasn't sure what he was talking about, and now that you have informed me of a possible problem with the headlights, is there a way I can prevent it from happening to my car????

Thanks,

Jay

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeha thier foged up so i am better to buy them off ebay then gettign fixed?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kk SOUNDS GOOD I GET PIC TONIGHT

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I redid my headlights in the summer. One turned out amazing, the other one was okay. I might redo the other one soon, or just wait until the Spring. I sanded them down with fine gritty and polished them with that plasticX stuff I got from Canadian Tire. The mediocre one fogs up as well, pissed me off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts