Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a video of the sound of my headers installed. I have a Forza headers, HKS custom piping, and CAI.

The video is before and after. Also a bonus short clips of the installation.

I am not sure if I like it yet. I have to get use to it. It has a deep muscle like sound(in which I like) but when I rev it fast it has two sounds. Deep and high. Weird but true.

Tell me what you think what it sounds like. Don't really care if you like it or not.lol.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iRAESNadtcQ

·
Registered
639 Posts
pretty nice pretty nice

·
Registered
898 Posts
Not bad. Sounds alot different than the HKS/headers setup i had on my tib.. Maybe because i had a single exhaust.... Get some wot outside shots.

·
Registered
161 Posts
danmooj1 said:
sounds great =)

edit: can someoen tell me what headers actually do? I looked on wikipedia but i dun understnad. if someone can simplify it, thanks a lot =P
Headers are smoother inside to increase airflow, like ceramic. And they are wider than stock headers. The combination of the two=more power and loudness. This is what I've always been told anyway

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
DarkSouledSRT said:
Not bad. Sounds alot different than the HKS/headers setup i had on my tib.. Maybe because i had a single exhaust.... Get some wot outside shots.
Hey what headers did you have with the muffler? I liked the sound you had im buying headers soon so yeah sorry to hijack lol

Oh yeah the muffler is wonderful btw!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
danmooj1 said:
sounds great =)

edit: can someoen tell me what headers actually do? I looked on wikipedia but i dun understnad. if someone can simplify it, thanks a lot =P
just like a catback they help the air flow smoother and quicker which means more HP. I really dont seem much point in a catback performance wise if you aren't going to put headers on, you eliminte one restriction but leave the other. I think of all I/H/E headers have made the most difference.

·
Registered
972 Posts
u got a nice tibby.

WHEN U GUNA MAKE THE VID with all our pix of cars in it?

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
i'm not familiar with Forza headers, but they look and sound great. i guess headers are next on my list. where did you get em?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sounds good. If your still at SWC what times are you there? Mind if i hear it in person? Also, Ive never heard of Forza for the Tibs. I want to get some headers soon aswell and am shopping around, how much do they run for? any problems during the install? Thnks

Teal

1 - 15 of 15 Posts