Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
soo I HAD luminics ultra white bulbs in my headlights and while i was taking pics of my car, i noticed the passenger side burnt out. I have only had these since september. anyone have ideas on a bulb that lasts long and has the same color to it?

EDIT: and btw, PLEASE dont tell me silverstars, i have them, they are more yellow than the ones im looking for.

·
Registered
6,325 Posts
soo I HAD luminics ultra white bulbs in my headlights and while i was taking pics of my car, i noticed the passenger side burnt out. I have only had these since september. anyone have ideas on a bulb that lasts long and has the same color to it?

EDIT: and btw, PLEASE dont tell me silverstars, i have them, they are more yellow than the ones im looking for.
I've had Luminics in my low beams for like 7 months now with no problems. I work at night so I do most of my driving with my lights on. maybe you just got a bad bulb or touched it with something and didnt realize it.

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
^^haha that was my exact thought. bad bulb or maybe i touched it. My friend has had his luminics for almost a year with no problems.. hey also, where did u get ur luminics bulbs from? ebay?

·
Registered
6,325 Posts
^^haha that was my exact thought. bad bulb or maybe i touched it. My friend has had his luminics for almost a year with no problems.. hey also, where did u get ur luminics bulbs from? ebay?
No www.luminicsbulbs.com. They're probably cheaper on E-bay. I love the pure blues! I have them in my low beams and once they broke in alittle I love the look of them. They're not as dim as you'd think with that deep blue bulb coating.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts