Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, guys. Need some advice here. I have an 05 GT V6 with Eurolite bulbs installed and they look rather stock...not nearly as white or bright as I'd like. My question is, what bulbs would you recommend I get? I want my lenses to look nice and crispy, as close to HID as I can get...more white and bright than tacky blue. Which brands are the best? Any pictures? Thanks!

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
i think the silverstars have the most light output, but def. not the color. if you want color you have to lose the brightness, which is what i choose to do. Luminics ultra white :)

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
I loved the look of my PIAA's but they weren't as bright as I expected...save up for HID and you will never want a halogen bulb of any kind again on your car...the kits have dropped alot over the last 2 years...you can find decent ones for around $200 and up on Ebay...

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Luminics 6,000K HID pure blue bulbs

·
Registered
292 Posts
I have Silverstars(H-7) in Headlighs and "A1C" Super White in the fog lights(9006)
Its about 25% better than stok lights.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Silverstars burn out too quickly and look stock. Not an option. Any other suggestions? PIAA?

·
Registered
825 Posts
Yeah silverstars are alot brighter than stock and as far as burning out I have had mine in for 6 months and I have yet to run into a problem I also run them day and night

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I agree, 628. I put silverstars in my Tib when I first got it and they looked really yellow, just a little brighter than the stock bulbs. Also, one burnt out in the first month. not worth the money, as far as I'm concerned. Anyone else have pics of their bulbs to post? Are the lenses in an 05 different from other years?

·
Registered
14 Posts
you p[rolly grabbed the bulb with your bare hand.... did u lick it too??? your arent supposed to get your oil on the bulbs... they will burn out... i had eurolites in my car for a quik cheap fix... then i bought some Nokya 7000k bulbs,..... nice color... blue light... very dull and cant see a thing... get HIDS doesnt matter what Kelvin u get they will light up the whole damn road

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
Go HID or go home.....

8000K HID sweetness
vvvvvvvvvv

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Has anyone put PIAA bulbs in their H7 headlamps? just wondering if they get too hot or burn out. thanks!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts