Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for some opininos on what to do to my headlights that will look best on a rally red tib. I've thought about clearing the corner and painting the whole thing black, clearing the corner and leaving the area behind that chrome and painting the rest black, or clearing the corner and painting the entire thing red to match the car.

i think im leaning towards painting the whole thing red but would like to see some pics, so if anyone has some post them up. Thanks.

· Registered
296 Posts
Im in this same dilemma and also have a rally red 03 (check sig). I want to paint all red but, where can I find the paint to color match?

· Registered
296 Posts

· Registered
5,691 Posts
i personaly like the amber lens in the 03's..when they are taken out it just looked wrong to me. I've seen all red headlamps (corner part too) but that was just not correct either. My favorite thing that I did was just keep the dark bezles and put red eyelines on them. Or even painting them black would be nice too.

now with my 05's on my 03 car...its a different story.

· Registered
1,043 Posts
Go all black, none of that chrome crap. Personally, I think it looks gawdy with the chrome in there. I just bought all of the materials to do mine, but I now just got to find the dang time. I'm going all black with the chrome rings still there this weekend. Great alternative to dropping hundreds on the F/L Lights

· Registered
247 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.