Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
I have them on my Tib and they look great. I had the headrest covers embroidered with the T logo at the EmbroidMe shop in Silver Spring, Maryland. They were $50 for both headrests. You can locate the nearest EmbroidMe shop in your area and have them get the pattern from the shop I used or the shop in Round Rock, Texas also has the pattern. They also made jackets and caps for me for car shows. PM me if you need more info.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Great White Tiburon makes them. Or have your EmbroidMe shop call Shawn at the shop in Wheaton, MD at 301-946-0160 and request the digitized file. Tell him the work he did for George.

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
call a local embroidyshop. thats gonna be the cheapest way. greatwhite did but his were realavily exspensive. seeing how a place naer you should be able to do it for 30 bucks

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
got mine done for 50$

·
Banned
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it would be faster and easier for me to get them done at a embroidy shop somewhere around where i live
Should i just bring them a picture of what i want done??

·
Banned
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alright cool im gonna get this done as soon as i can
ill take some pics
whats happens if the embroidy shop messes up the headrest or it starts to tear in a few months? can you order a new headrest if anything goes wrong?

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
jonnyd said:
hey my headrests have covers on the right?
i tried taking them off but i didnt know if they were supposed to come off...
The leather covers come off, but not easily. There are clips inside the seam at the bottom and velcro. Take the headrests off the seats. Then you have to compress the headrest and work the clips apart. I recommend a helper. But they go back on much easier. If you have cloth interior, I understand you do have to cut them off. I don't know exactly how, but I think there's a DIY somewhere. But I've heard that you can't embroider the cloth covers, so check with the embroidery shop first.

·
Banned
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
alright cool i got them clips off now i just have to get the rest of it off maybe i should leave the headrests out in the sun for a little while that might hlep

1 - 14 of 14 Posts