Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any Cloth Heated Seats? or are they all leather? I have the Cloth Seats in my Car and i want heated seats. People who have them do u know what is actually involved in those seats? ie pads or heated sensors etc Any info would be appretiated. Thanks

·
Registered
468 Posts
There are pads that you can buy... I can't remember where I saw them now.. importshark.com or something. I have no clue how to install them though

·
Registered
962 Posts
They have some nice ones somewhere that aren't vehicle specific. The coolest thing tho is that they have heated and chilled seats which is amazing on a hot day.

·
Registered
20 Posts
dreamka4u.com...not sure about cloth seat compatability though....i have cloth and am interested myself....$150 for whole kit (two heat pads, left and right switches and two 6-pin connecters)...it says on the site to check your car seat for wire harness and stuff, i recomend looking at the site, printing the page, and taking it to your local body/performance shop or something...if you find out any useful information please PM me or let me know some how...thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts