Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello out there just wanting to know if there R any Tiburon owners here in this great state of Oregon?.The wife and I have a 2003 Tiburon and since I found this web site I would just like to know if there R any Tiburon car clubs here in oregon?.We enjoy R car except I,m getting tired of the rain so come on summer and let me open up my sunroof.Would like to hear from anybody about get togethers or meeting places,have no problem of traveling.Till next time! :3_coool:

·
Registered
38 Posts
I dont know of any car clubs in oregon or washington that are just for tiburons. I have my own club that i started awhile back but its very small right now. Have been working to much to do anything with it.

http://www.streetagression.com

Thats are club. Let me know if your intrested in joining. Oh ya do you have msn messanger?

·
Banned
18 Posts
im from portland and i have a 04 tiburon. you might have seen my car you might not you cant miss it lol im probably the only one in portland with a tiburon with a wide body kit and loud *** exhaust and ****. hit me up if your going to have or make a tiburon meeting in oregon

·
Registered
661 Posts
dude this is from 4 years ago and the guy only has one post.

so just for future reference dont bump old threads please :)

i bet there is a regional forum you can post in and hook up with other tibs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts