Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I just started modding my tib about 4 months ago.
I have been transplanted to Virginia Beach from Michigan.

Attachments

·
Registered
740 Posts
welcome to the site, if you have any questions feel free to stop by the tri state carnage crew thread, also always check the search feature first to see what you can find, and definitely check out the sponsors like ARK Diode Dynamics or Seoulful Racing

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
gahh i absolutely hate UofM.. even though I live in MI.. OSU is my team...

anyway welcome to the site i guess....

·
Registered
428 Posts
welcome.... another newbie... like me... lol

·
Registered
512 Posts
Welcome to NT. A lot of people here are really friendly and are always willing to answer any questions you may have, especially the guys with /k/ somewhere in their avatar or signature.

·
I /k/an Haz R33 GT-R
502 Posts
welcome like restroom security mensioned, feel free to ask for help /k/ are most friendly people on here :)

but do remove that ugly sticker

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
take that sticker off ur hood!! if u musrt have a good team on there here you go

I dont think many other teams can hang with U of M in Hockey. Everyone always assumes it is for football.
Well over the years Michigan owns the record books.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
welcome like restroom security mensioned, feel free to ask for help /k/ are most friendly people on here :)

And it is not a sticker. it is a magnet.
GO BLUE.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Don't listen to the haters..keep the sticker...just paint that darn yellow...silver is nice....LOL
I got the yellow to go with my Michigan theme.
I plan on fading it to blue .
yellow in front fading to blue to the back.
Maiz and blue.
Woohooo

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
take that sticker off ur hood!! if u musrt have a good team on there here you go

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn...images/u_images/2-0/university_miami_logo.jpg
Welcome to NT. A lot of people here are really friendly and are always willing to answer any questions you may have, especially the guys with /k/ somewhere in their avatar or signature.
o rly?

indeed.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I'm all for the Wolverines dude. Michigan is cool with me. Happy modding!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Nice car bro..if you were to ever go columbus ohio, i suggest you live your car at home lol. I use to live there and man they go insane when they see wolverine stickers someone's vehicle..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts