Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I'm new to the site, and I'm trying to get my post count up.

I don't know a whole lot about the performance side of cars, but I can definitely help with mobile audio questions and graphics. I don't currently have a tibby, but I'm hoping that when my current car kicks the bucket (Jeep grand Cherokee with 180,000 miles) I'll be able to afford one.

If you want a sig I can help you out.

-Trey

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
hey Welcome to NT man! there are a few tibs for sale in the for sale section, id look there for a nice tibby once you finally decide to get one. the community will be more then helpful if you have any questions about tibs.

uhh... heres a tip tho.. make sure you use the search feature to avoid gettin flamed.. people round here love doin that to noobs.. haha

oh and i like your avatar BTW lol

·
Rool : Pron Spammer
4,097 Posts
I really hate it when people announce they're trying to get their post count up. Makes me wonder what their true purpose is when it's the first thing they mention.

·
I
1,319 Posts
Oh Hai, Mr. XER0... I have this question about my car... I thought I had a 6 disc changer, so I kept loading CDs and now it won't play any of them... how do I fix this?
Just kidding for all the non-noobs. ^_^

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey Welcome to NT man! there are a few tibs for sale in the for sale section, id look there for a nice tibby once you finally decide to get one. the community will be more then helpful if you have any questions about tibs.

uhh... heres a tip tho.. make sure you use the search feature to avoid gettin flamed.. people round here love doin that to noobs.. haha

oh and i like your avatar BTW lol
Lol. Thanks for the tip. I know inf4mi5 IRL, and I've definitely seen how things go bad when people fail to search. haha

I'm a mod on photoshopcontest.com and I've administrated quite a few websites, so I tend to search before posting a question. lol

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
I really hate it when people announce they're trying to get their post count up. Makes me wonder what their true purpose is when it's the first thing they mention.

post pics, send PMs, see signatures... lol sell stuff eventually.. haha

only time will tell i guess. :3_winkthu

·
I
1,319 Posts
He's only trying to get to 5 so he can post pictures for people. He's really good with PS, and has offered many Sigs to people... Chill Bro.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I made a couple sigs for people in another thread, and wasn't able to post them myself.

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
hey, welcome

if your bored and want to do a sig, im in need of one lol, as you can tell by mine i have 1337 photoshop skillz lol, all my pics of my car and bragging rights/mods are in my profile (link in my sig), feel free to use whatever you want if you wanna make one

again welcome to the site, good luck on gettin a tib, pleanty out there at great prices now

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Hey,'

Welcome! I could always use a sig as well just let me know if you're up for the job!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Wow wtf it's nice to see everyone pop up in the nashville area once I leave!! Welcome to NT though always nice to see more Tennessee guys join.

·
Registered
567 Posts
yo to the OP, how much are u looking to spend on a tib? right now there are a bunch of great deals in the for sale section

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don't really have a set budget right now. Until my jeep is dead I can't get a new car, but it's probably got at least a year left though. I'd like to spend less than 8,000, which shouldn't be too difficult for one that's a few years old and close to stock.

I'm on the road now for probably 9 hours or so, but I'll work on those sigs either when I get home, or tomorrow depending how tired I am. If you have a preference of a color scheme let me know either in this thread or PM.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts