Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Tiburon GT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive literally been lagging putting my car back together since the begining of CoVID. Originally i took tons of pictures of every single crevice for reference. Unfortintly the phone i used to take these pictures broke and now im stumped. The last three days Ive researched and wasted time trying to figure out where these two brackets go. One i pulled out from the front left side where the ac condensor connector sits and 2 other connectors. and the second i pulled out (I believe) from some where by the throttle cables and to the left of it. i was hoping, maybe if someone could find the time to upload pictures of these two areas for me. And if your feeling super generous maybe some and any other pictures.

It started with a simple oil change, which turned into changing gaskets and plugs and wires, which turned into cleaning all the gunk oil EVERYWHERE. When i reached down my ac condensor wire just crumbled. I took off the whole bracket to clean it, replaced it and now Im lost. Any advise and pictures would be AMAZING.

Thank you in advance, hopefully

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have an 03 GT 6spd, and a 2006 SE 6spd. Post up a picture of the brackets, and I as well can send pics of where they go.

Also, you can replace the a/c connector on the harness side. Part # 18977-01113-AS
Can get that from the dealer for a few dollars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts