Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states... for some reason, all the sudden both front door speakers and both tweeters just stopped working... period... any ideas of what it could be... I drove the car and everything worked... parked the car in the garage, next time I drove it (week later) and the front door speakers and tweeters just all the sudden didnt work... my rear speakers and sub both work fine

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
double check your front speaker wirings...you recently installed your widefenders double check the wires that go through them doors.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
double check your front speaker wirings...you recently installed your widefenders double check the wires that go through them doors.
it was before the fenders were installed... this happened a while ago... I just got new speakers in the mail and those dont work either... so who knows what it is... either the amp or somewhere with the wiring... its hard to believe all 4 speakers would just stop working at the same time because of the speakers being bad

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
it would be dumb did you check balance and fade settings? maybe it got changed some how

doubt it but you never know

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it would be dumb did you check balance and fade settings? maybe it got changed some how

doubt it but you never know
ya I checked that... wish it was that easy :(... when I turn the volume all the way to the front, I get zero music at all... so idk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts