Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finishing up my speaker/amp install, but i'm having trouble removing the plastic guard beside the sill that holds all wires that go to the back. I have gotten it most of the way off, but two black pastic things are stopping me at either end, anybody know how to removie them so I can hide my amp wires????

·
Registered
740 Posts
im not sure what youre talking about, but knowing the tibby, they are probably just some sort of clips... pull on the piece with some force but slow enough not to break anything and i would figure they should prolly come off.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Long, black plastic guard, beside the door sill. Theres one black circle at each end, I can pull each one out a bit, but not all the way and it's the only thing hold it down... :( i will try a bit harder though lol...

·
Registered
740 Posts
oohhh yeah those are clips im pretty sure... get a flathead screwdriver and pop them out by sticking the screwdriver underneath the head and just pushing it up a little.

·
Registered
740 Posts
no prob man! yeah they are wierd little clips, i know i have broken a few on my car even... they are just there to get in the way i feel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts