Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like eating many delicious food and I don't like sports. Now I'm already 65Kg. I don't want to become a fatty! who can help me loose weight by 10kg?

·
Registered
720 Posts
stop drinking soda/sugary drinks, do 10 pushups/situps a day, till youre at 20 a day, then 30, etc.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Cut sugar straight up, try and aim between 40-60grams of sugar total a day.

Do cardio 5days a week. Light jogging etc to get your heart rate up.

Eat 5 meals a day, breaking it down into small portions for each one. Aim for only slightly above your daily required intake since you will be doing cardio, this will make you feel good and create a caloric defect to lose weight.

You can lose 10lbs a month this way with minimal effort, you just have to be dedicated. you will not loss 10KG in one month. Not possible at your current weight. Expect 10lbs of real world loss.

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Boiled tilapia and asparagus for lunch and supper every day for the month. Make cauliflower "potatoes" and add seasoning if desired. Cut all artificial sugar. Get a juicer and go on a one week juice/veg drink diet to detox your system, the sugar in fruit will help soften the blow from losing the artificial stuff. Drop all wheat from your diet, it contains mega sugar and carbs.

Lots or rest and the odd exercise, aim for 500 push-ups a day, don't bother with situps because they don't work enough muscle groups, instead replace them with Mason Twists to stabilize your core. Do lots of squats to work those big quad muscles, this will kick your metabolism is the arse.

Only do light cardio activity, running and jogging a lot will induce a catabolic response and cause your body to store any fat you have to burn later. Find a good set of stairs, like 10 floors worth and run them... Hit every step for one level then skip every other step on the next...repeat until finished. These types of exercises elevate your heart but also punish your legs while targeting smaller muscles as fatigue sets in.

DO NOT SKIP BREAKFAST! this is the most important meal of the day and should consist of as many as 500 calories, scrambled eggs and semi grease free bacon will jump start the body and metabolism for the day ahead...even though it is yummy try to avoid eating the fatty parts of the bacon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here's what I did (because I love good tasting food and soda too); You don't have to straight up give all the good food up, you just have to make sure you don't over eat. For instance, I was at 220lbs, and before I started working out all I did was keep track of my caloric intake and make sure I stayed below like 1600 a day and I dropped down to 169lbs. I'm back up to 180, but only because of the weight training. Hope I helped! Best of luck!

·
Dedication to Thai Cuisine
7,688 Posts
Why did you join a car forum to ask about losing weight? Haha. There is some great advice here anyway, another thing to consider is to keep a weight log to watch your progress, and to have a friend who can help you stay motivated to lose weight.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Why did you join a car forum to ask about losing weight? Haha. There is some great advice here anyway, another thing to consider is to keep a weight log to watch your progress, and to have a friend who can help you stay motivated to lose weight.
agreed about those that said to keep track of it. don't be insane about it, but the more you pay attention and see results, the more likely you will be to stick with it.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
You can lose 10lbs a month this way with minimal effort, you just have to be dedicated. you will not loss 10KG in one month. Not possible at your current weight. Expect 10lbs of real world loss.
It's very possible to lose 10kg in a month, but few people are dedicated enough to do it. The process really isn't that difficult, it's the physiological aspect that's hard to deal with.

Cut ALL sugar, processed carbs, animal protein, oil, and salt. Eat nothing but vegetables, fruit, and (limited amounts of) nuts... as much as you can fit in your system. Vegetables have all the amino acids you need, you just need to eat a **** ton of them.

Exercise is good, but don't overdo it on such a restricted diet as it can be counter productive and cause your blood sugar to drop too low.

If you need some inspiration, go look up Penn Jillette's weight loss. He lost 30kg in 90 days.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts