Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was directed to here to post this, so......

Anyone in the bay area willing to lend a hand with a mod? I am a traveler in the medical field assigned out here for awhile. I am ordering in headers, exhaust, motor mounts, and some other small things tomorrow (fri). Figure it'll take a week or so to get everything in. Was curious if any other Tib owners out this way want to lend a hand with the headers?

Im throwing the stuff on either way, just thought it would be fun to meet someone else in the area since Im here for awhile. :3_winkthu

·
Rool : Pron Spammer
6,182 Posts
I was directed to here to post this, so......

Anyone in the bay area willing to lend a hand with a mod? I am a traveler in the medical field assigned out here for awhile. I am ordering in headers, exhaust, motor mounts, and some other small things tomorrow (fri). Figure it'll take a week or so to get everything in. Was curious if any other Tib owners out this way want to lend a hand with the headers?

Im throwing the stuff on either way, just thought it would be fun to meet someone else in the area since Im here for awhile. :3_winkthu
I can help you if you want. I'm in Fremont.

·
6,182 Posts
Well, we can turn it into a Mod Day

·
Registered
490 Posts
headers sucks but i just got done with mine, all i can say a 12mm wratcheting wrench makes things goes a hell of a lot faster lol i didnt have one, i used a 12mm manual wrench to do the whole thing! lol

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
im just waiting on getting my lowering springs, dampers, and rear sway bar to come into stock in mid feb...

then id love to join in on the mod day!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright, so my stuff is finally all arriving monday!

Stuff arriving in 2 days lol:

Billet mounts NGM
DC Headers
my Catback

Stuff arriving the end of next week:
Lightweight pulley NGM
new STS to replace my ark *grrr, not happy with it*
Apexi NEO
Wideband

So yeah lol, of peeps are still up to help...lol...my stuff is finally getting here. I might order cams and adj gears monday too lol. Im hooked now lol.

·
6,182 Posts
Alright, so my stuff is finally all arriving monday!

Stuff arriving in 2 days lol:

Billet mounts NGM
DC Headers
my Catback

Stuff arriving the end of next week:
Lightweight pulley NGM
new STS to replace my ark *grrr, not happy with it*
Apexi NEO
Wideband

So yeah lol, of peeps are still up to help...lol...my stuff is finally getting here. I might order cams and adj gears monday too lol. Im hooked now lol.
When do you want everyone over for the party? Let's do the installs at the parking lot of Dave & Busters during the anniversary meet. LOL

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll have the catback, billet mount, shifter, and pulley on before the meet. I think its the headers im going to wait for help on though lol. Of all the threads, none make it sound fun lol.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I dont know much but im in San Jose and I'd be willing to trek up the the Bay to install some headers this weekend, just found out I have this weekend and possibly next off... Lemme know, I'll def. be there...

·
6,182 Posts
I dont know much but im in San Jose and I'd be willing to trek up the the Bay to install some headers this weekend, just found out I have this weekend and possibly next off... Lemme know, I'll def. be there...
Well, this Saturday is suppose to be the anniversary meet at D&B in Milpitas so if anyone wants to do a Mod Day on Sunday that would be cool. Where, is the issue.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Well, this Saturday is suppose to be the anniversary meet at D&B in Milpitas so if anyone wants to do a Mod Day on Sunday that would be cool. Where, is the issue.
Just moved up here a couple of weeks ago... D&B in Milpitas I'll have to see if I can make it... I'll be have to bring the wife lol...

·
6,182 Posts
Just moved up here a couple of weeks ago... D&B in Milpitas I'll have to see if I can make it... I'll be have to bring the wife lol...
Dave & Busters is at the Great Mall in Milpitas. Lots of outlet stores there.

Not sure if I've asked this before, but where in the Bay Area are you? I know Lance just moved to Sacramento from Las Vegas. And one of the other guys just moved to Palo Alto from MO (I think).

·
6,182 Posts
lol i work in pali alto i live in san jose bout 10 miles from d&b... moved up from san diego - original trinity bodykit tester
Have we talked before? I remember telling someone that I use to live in San Diego and that I moved up here back in '99 from there.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I need to wash my car before that meet in 2 days lol. I don't want to be the one dirty tib there lol.

I got my catback on and my billet mount :) I need to yahoo a map for that DB, wonder how far from Palo Alto. Looking forward to seeing you all there. ;)

·
6,182 Posts
I need to wash my car before that meet in 2 days lol. I don't want to be the one dirty tib there lol.

I got my catback on and my billet mount :) I need to yahoo a map for that DB, wonder how far from Palo Alto. Looking forward to seeing you all there. ;)
You have two choices for getting to D&B.

Take the Dumbarton Bridge across to my side of the bay, go south on 880 and exit Great Mall Parkway. Make a left onto Great Mall Parkway and drive up to Main Street. Make a left onto Main Street. Make a right turn at Home Depot (I think it's the first right you can take) and then a left before you hit the parking lot. Follow this around the parking lot till you see Dave & Busters on your right. We normally park right across from the entrence.

The other route is to take 101S and then 880N (or E, it probably says Oakland). Exit at Great Mall Parkway and make a right then catch Main Street from there.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.