Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...I have'nt been on the forums in awhile. I am from philly, but for the last 3 years i have been in Champaign, IL. I am in need of an apartment by this weekend in atlanta, I start my clinical rotations on 9/6/06, this monday coming up.

I have started the apartment searching since last week, but I don't know anything about Atlanta at all, going to be new to the city and would like some help deciding what communites to move into. I want stay in the Northwest Atlanta area such Smyrna, Austell, Marietta...I just wanted to see if any of you guys/girls have apartments there and can point out some places for me to check out.

Thankyou in advance and any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
that area will most likely be the more exspensive area to live but u will learn around here paying more $$ for ur home near ur work is better than less $$ and a longer commute

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
How much do you like traffic ? And how much are you looking to spend on an apartment ?

I know that there is a good apt complex in woodstock called "Avonlea" it's right next to the interstate,,but a heavy traffic are. There is also another called "Laurel Hill Preserves" or formerly known as "The Falls" which is in Marietta,,,,,both run around $650-$700 per month.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts