Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed a new headunit and when i took it for a drive last night the dash lights didnt work as well as the lights illuminating the climate controls. Also i noticed that my passenger corner light didnt stay lit when i had my headlights on but worked when i used my blinker on that side. I checked all the fuses and i didn't cut anything to wire in the headunit. I had a different head unit in before but this never happened. Help me out guys thanks!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
It's not the big yellow one,,,,I have the same problem in my car. I can't find the right fuse either.

Bump

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Check your dash light fuse, I am not sure which one it is! You have a dimmer wire, and that is in connection with your dash lights! Look in your manual, or on the cover of the fuse panel!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I am not sure, you may check the one's under the hood, I can't remember if there was one that would interfer with it, but I think there might be! Worse comes to worse, start yanking fuses and check for one that is bad! Best of luck! L8R

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nevermind i fixed it...I just went through like kartunez said and pulled every fuse, there was one having to deal with one of the tail lights that blew and now everything works again. Thanks Guys!!!!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
apslk24 said:
Nevermind i fixed it...I just went through like kartunez said and pulled every fuse, there was one having to deal with one of the tail lights that blew and now everything works again. Thanks Guys!!!!
If you don't mind, what fuse number was it, that way ViolentB can check and see if that is her problem, too, also for future reference as well! L8R

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
thanks guys

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Did that fix it for you there ViolentB?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I'll have to try it when I get home today.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts