Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm trying to install a oil psi gauge but i can not find the right fittings to fit my greddy filter plate, so can anybody help me on this one cuz I'm stuck :3_usehead and i have been to every parts store in town and no body can help me.

· Registered
1,936 Posts
Hey I'm trying to install a oil psi gauge but i can not find the right fittings to fit my greddy filter plate, so can anybody help me on this one cuz I'm stuck :3_usehead and i have been to every parts store in town and no body can help me.
Try here:

http://www.livermoreperformance.com/xrp_hose_ends.html

If they aren't npt (like what you get at home depot or lowes) they are probably An-3 or AN-4 fittings the packaging that came with it should tell you what kind of fittings to use

· Registered
1,936 Posts
and it don't help that my auto meter gauge is standard and the greddy is metric.
is this a mechanical or an electric gauge?

If its mechanical then you don't need to worry about that you can put different fittings on both ends of the line. Also i would suggest selling it and getting an electrical (trust me i speak from experience hot oil burns, stains, and is a ***** to clean up)

If its an electric you'll need to buy an adapter for it

· Dedication to Thai Cuisine
9,656 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.