Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got thrugh doing the wires on the SAFC2 and i think i did the set up right but the car wont start!!!!! Help me please

plenty of power, it just not turning over. please help me. the book says for trouble shooting check harness and sensor type. I have it set hotwire... yes no wrong correct? I still have everything under the dash apart. the ecu u is gently in there with one screw and all other things are out except the other set of plugs u had to unplug for install i plugged those in too

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
some1 please

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
should my sensor read

5.***
0.035 and going up to 40 and back down

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i didnt pull the ground strap... was i sopose to? i pulled of the negate batter cable

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mine are not even close that... i posted mine above... if im getting sensor reading then its hooked to the right wires right?

·
Registered
53 Posts
05Tib said:
i just got thrugh doing the wires on the SAFC2 and i think i did the set up right but the car wont start!!!!! Help me please

plenty of power, it just not turning over. please help me. the book says for trouble shooting check harness and sensor type. I have it set hotwire... yes no wrong correct? I still have everything under the dash apart. the ecu u is gently in there with one screw and all other things are out except the other set of plugs u had to unplug for install i plugged those in too
I feel you man that hapend to me to the problem that I had whas that the computer had to be put in the same place and screw down buecaus it whas not getin graund try that trust me I had the same problem on my 05 tid :3_nosthum

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ooo now thats something i didnt think about! i had one bolt loosely put in for ecu bracket... i will try this tomorrow after work. Right now im too tired and stressed and i might mess something up further. Please keep the idea coming. I plan to leave work tomorrow early and hope to be home around 1 p.m.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SPEDD REY said:
I feel you man that hapend to me to the problem that I had whas that the computer had to be put in the same place and screw down buecaus it whas not getin graund try that trust me I had the same problem on my 05 tid :3_nosthum
ive had some other people say they dont think is the case but i am sure gonna try and pray... if this doesnt crank is then ill throw a charger on the battery and hope that its the problem. If neither then im going to cry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts