Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
My name is Drew and i would just like to say I love this site, it's so helpful and informative. Glad to be apart of such a great community.

I drive a black 2006 Tib SE. I live in Mathews, VA. Currently i have AEM CAI, Import Shark Headers and Mussa Dual Angled Tipped Exhaust for performance mods. Hopefully soon more to come!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, it's night time here though! I'll get around to it tommorrow, hopefully after i clean it up. It's a bit dirty right now.

·
Registered
780 Posts

·
Dedication to Thai Cuisine
7,687 Posts
hello Drewbert. Welcome to newtiburon.com, where every piece of knowledge is wonderfully assorted into categories in which you can observe and collect wisdom.

·
Dedication to Thai Cuisine
7,687 Posts
glad to see your over the swinze flu
thank you sir, I was getting bleak for a while, but nursed myself back to health with an OD of various aspirins, vicodin, and homemade plum wine.

·
AWD-swapped Troll
4,947 Posts
Welcome to the insanity that is NT. be careful to follow the rules, regulations and modes of decorum; there are things with razor-sharp teeth lur/k/ing in the shadows, waiting for you to make a misstep. Now get some pics up boy!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here are a couple pics of my car. It's dirty i know, but haven't really had time to give her a good wash. The last picture with the white circle around the hood shows where a brick hit it. I ended up having to touch up paint it because it started to rust pretty fast. I was at a stoplight in Newport News and a piece of a brick flew over a big wall that enclosed a subdivision and landed on my hood. I didn't realize it did that damage until i got out of my car at my brothers college. All i saw was something bounce off the windshield and looked at the hood best i could from inside the car and thought everything was fine so i drove off.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
where is mathews? im in va beach...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yorktown --> Gloucester --> Mathews. Its all right near each other. VA beach isnt far from me. I drive to Norfolk every Thursday for Class and with no traffic can get there in hour and 10 minutes.

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
nice tib man, that mussa is sex

welcome to the site and let me know if you need any help or any of us, we are all a big tiburon/tuscani family

1 - 20 of 25 Posts