Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey TC i got the blower today and that was it, just the blower.

I was wondering were is the rest of the stuff, injectors, manidfold, exchanger... etc?

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Check his post about the blowers leaving the shop for duty... He was getting you guys the blowers so that you'd have something in hand. He's shipping the rest of the stuff seperately..

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lostdestiny14 said:
He wants you to have as many sleepless nights as possible :3_winkthu

it all good, i thought ups lost my other pakage and was freakin out.... TC gave me the other shipping number, everything else arrives on the 13... the dang blower(MP90) alone weights 25lbs

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
ddemlong said:
it all good, i thought ups lost my other pakage and was freakin out.... TC gave me the other shipping number, everything else arrives on the 13... the dang blower(MP90) alone weights 25lbs
More cushion for the pushin'!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
damn i just cant wait till the 13th now, althought i had my hopes up for getting it today and getting it in on wed... but if your into modding cars its all about waiting

·
Banned
642 Posts
Yeah Tc is a ****er like that, he likes to make you wait. In a sick twisted way , it brings smiles to his face when he reads post like this ! :3_fyou haha

·
Banned
642 Posts
nemo said:
maybe someone should knee you in the groin

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap, nice come back

^^^^ Owned !

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
nul7 said:
I got my 25 lb. paperweight on Friday. lol Any idea when the rest of the kits will get sent out?
Hello,

I have 4 Sniper kits getting ready to leave tomorrow or Friday.

Thanks T.C.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts