Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend referred me to the tiburon. I have recently purchased a 2006 Silver Hyundai.
What's the difference between a Cold Air Intake and short ram intake??

Just kidding.:3_worship

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
HAY GUYS! oh jeez... CAI= filter in fender.... SRI= filter in engine cabin...

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Heyy man, glad to see you made an acct! hows the scholarship in the states? a CAI collect cold air from the front bumper, and a short ram sits behind the battery. Too bad you moved could have helped you out!

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Heyy man, glad to see you made an acct! hows the scholarship in the states? a CAI collect cold air from the front bumper, and a short ram sits behind the battery. Too bad you moved could have helped you out!
America> Canada hehe.... sorry i am in one of those moods tonight...

·
Banned
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm glad everyone else agrees, US>Canada except for beer and health care. Also, Canadian ladies are more naturally beautiful than the plastic surgery ridden women in the US. :)

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
I'm glad everyone else agrees, US>Canada except for beer and health care. Also, Canadian ladies are more naturally beautiful than the plastic surgery ridden women in the US. :)
I like ya already except our beer is alright.... and only if they are rich do they get surgery to be able to melt... lol

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
welcome to New Tib. don't be affraid to use that search button

·
Banned
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I can't see images and it's discouraging so I'm going to beat the system, don't tell on me please!

·
Banned
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Images here I come, thanks for the welcome boys and girls

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
lol i was just saying........

·
Registered
1,796 Posts