Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all,
I purchased my Tib almost a year ago, an 05 silver GT. Love it. Still happy with the purchase, all my friends are envious, etc etc.

Now for my silly side. The buttons right above my stereo system, only one is used (for the fog lights). Has anyone done anything stupid/silly with the three extra console buttons? I'm sure you can ACTUALLY use them for something useful, but all i really want is some kind of stencil kit, so that I can label the other buttons to indicate the three remaining buttons have the following purposes...
(Brace for the stupidity)...
1) Passenger ejector seat.
2) Easy button
3) Anti-aircraft missles. (a la "spy hunter")

Yeah yeah yeah, you'd expect more from a therapist. We're not supposed to have a sense of humor. Anyone have any idea where I could get such nonsense created?

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
the person you wanna talk to is 2001KX
anything vinyl is his deal from my awesomely cool idea to have a banner made like this :

"
"

this way peeps can read it in the rearview mirror :>

or what you want , he's the guy to talk to

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
lol, welcome to NT. The two blanks you have are for heated seats which didn't come in the US version of the Tib. My Canadian version tib has them. Why don't you leave them blank for now because you might find a future use for them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, i figure that I'm not really planning on doing any customizing. Most of my disposable income goes toward additional payments of student loan payments, new firearms, or other things.
Worst comes to worst, I can always remove it, or get new buttons.

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
I look forward to seeing where you are in 6 months. Many of us started out saying that we either didn't plan to do too much or none at all. Save yourself some internal struggle, put out your arm or arse, whichever you prefer, and let the mod bug bite you...

·
Registered
735 Posts
Yeah, my plan was to leave my Tib stock. Then I bought a new CD player for it... and well... so much for that stock thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts