Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

241 - 260 of 270 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
hi
good day

why this software no new update and no new Rom file ? i do send very email to developer dear Ulrich Hecht . But no answer

i need new Rom file for new care model . Who can help me?

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
hi
good day

why this software no new update and no new Rom file ? i do send very email to developer dear Ulrich Hecht . But no answer

i need new Rom file for new care model . Who can help me?
He stopped development nearly 4 years ago...

CASCADE » 2015 » March

ROM files are from Hi-Scan Pro and Carman Scan. Those are legacy devices; you won't find ROMs for new vehicles.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Hi-Scan Pro for Windows Download (Dealer-Level Diagnostics)

- including the following ROM packs and misc. documentation.

ASIAN PACK1.bin
ASIAN PACK2.bin
EUROPEAN PACK1.bin
EUROPEAN PACK2.bin
HYUNDAI KIA.bin
KOREAN.bin
USA AUSTRALIA.bin​

Hi-Scan Pro User Manual included. This software is not DEMO, but instead FULLY FUNCTIONAL. No installation required - package (.exe) may be executed directly from a flash drive or saved to your local drive for permanent residence.

, program keyless-entry transmitters (see ), initiate automatic transmission 'retrain' and many other dealer-level options including the ability to actuate modules and observe numerous sensor readings in real-time.

CASCADE Limitation:

Please also see the following posts:

Per user

Custom DLC Cable:

This should allow for nearly full control and diagnostics of the ECU, BCM, SRS and ABS modules for a total investment of less than $60. You may of course build your own cable as opposed to using a breakout box, for working exclusively on Hyundai vehicles. To use the program with other makes & models may require undocumented mods, or none whatsoever.

Thanks in advance to everyone for their contributions.

Big hat-tip to for the official Hi-Scan Pro user guide, his testing of various ODB2 cables, breakout-box pin-out and more.

Here's to a new revolution in Tiburon DYI engine management.

hi, i hope u still keep copy of the hi-scan pro cascade package, im unable to find any good download link for it, please,
email me on simsimmandos hotmail​

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello, i hope someone can help.
I need the roms for cascade, hyundai and kia.
Can someone help me with the software package in this thread ?

Cheers,

·
Administrator
8,901 Posts
hello, i hope someone can help.
I need the roms for cascade, hyundai and kia.
Can someone help me with the software package in this thread ?

Cheers,
Noob to this forum.......welcome.
What year, model, country are you looking for?
Most is there within this thread. Knowing other info helps us help you......
Some models require you to use a different dataset to make it work on your car.

Do you have a compatible cable?
Answer the above questions, most here are North America, we may be guessing on what works. I will say, there are peeps on here from around the globe that have used the same software, they may have a better idea.

With "Maarten" as a screen name, I will guess European or South Africa..........maybe Carribean.....

Fill in a location, year and model........thanks.....
Also, modded or stock.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Charlie,

Sorry, I noticed now that I am short on the info. I had the package years ago but lost it. I want to program a key again for my 2005 build Hyundai Tucson. It worked perfect for me last time.
So I am referring to : Download Hi-Scan Pro with Car Scanner Device Emulator (CASCADE) v0.9.3 Windows PC emulation software (30.4MB Zip) this file from post 1.
Or if someone could help me with the rom for Hyundai/Kia would be great as well, I have downloaded the Cascade software.
At the moment I am using the elm327 bluetooth interface with the elm scanmaster software to read and erase errors, but I cannot program keys with it.

Cheers and thank you for the quick reply,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Charlie,

I have found the roms I wanted on the net. Thank you for your support :)
Much appreciated.
Wish you all a happy new year.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Charlie,

Sorry, I noticed now that I am short on the info. I had the package years ago but lost it. I want to program a key again for my 2005 build Hyundai Tucson. It worked perfect for me last time.
So I am referring to : Download Hi-Scan Pro with Car Scanner Device Emulator (CASCADE) v0.9.3 Windows PC emulation software (30.4MB Zip) this file from post 1.
Or if someone could help me with the rom for Hyundai/Kia would be great as well, I have downloaded the Cascade software.
At the moment I am using the elm327 bluetooth interface with the elm scanmaster software to read and erase errors, but I cannot program keys with it.

Cheers and thank you for the quick reply,
Hi,
How do you programmed key fob in your Hyundai Tucson? You used 10 pin data link connector?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello guys, my name is Mario, I'm from Germany and drive a Kia Carens III from 2007 diesel.
This is more and more often times annoying, then I found by browsing the Internet on Cascade.
Unfortunately, I miss the appropriate ROM files and all links from earlier are unfortunately dead!
Could someone please help me and send this Hyundai Kia.bin file via PM?
Would be really great !!!
With thanks and best regards, sorry for my english! :smile2:
Mario

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello h8isgr8,

Thank you for your PM!
A top forum!

Have today again received an error message(P0101), unfortunately my diesel jerks repeatedly because of the EGR control.

Have ever renewed the EGR, then it was first very good, but then I did not know that I have parts that I renew must also insert into the system.

Now I can do it myself with cascade!

Many thanks again and best regards :3_nosthum

Mario

·
Registered
49 Posts
Is this download link broken?

·
Registered
2006 Hyundai Tiburon SE
144 Posts
Dude, you might want to post a sharable link to the file and not the drive folder. Everyone can see your name and email.
Dude, it's a link from a previous reply in this thread:

https://www.newtiburon.com/forums/5327905-post206.html

This particular google drive is in no way associated with me. There are several useful files in that folder which is why he shared the folder instead of a single file.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm new and need to get Cascade going. I want to make sure I make the correct cable and don't do any harm to my ECU. I've read the entire thread, but found many of the pictures of the pinouts are not longer visable. Can someone repost some of those pin-outs? I think some of my confusion comes from a difference between some north american vehicles and ones in other locations. Additionally, it sees some posts refer to serial port pin numbers and others odb2 pin numbers. I'm hoping to buy a cable that is usb to odb2 and hoping I don't have to use serial. I'm trying to get it to work for a North American 2006 Elantra. I'd really appreciate any info.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Depending on the year of manufacture there are a couple of differences although the power and grounds are always on the same pins so i wouldn't worry to much about frying anything...

For me, I've just got a generic obd2 > usb adapter (ebay knock-off) then modified it internally to hook up to the pins required.

Which ECU module are you trying to access?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm not sure which modules I need to access, but figured I'd make a cable that could do as much as possible. I'm hoping I'll be able to use CASCADE to check the status of the fuel tank pressure sensor and the purge and canister valves/solenoids as I'm trying to find out why I'm getting a p0455 evap leak.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you figure it out, would you mind posting on here? I'm also working on an '06 Elantra, trying to reset the passenger airbag weight sensor calibration.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I tried again with another laptop using Windows 7. No matter what I did, I couldn't get Cascade to communicate with the car.

·
Registered
2006 Hyundai Tiburon SE
144 Posts
I tried again with another laptop using Windows 7. No matter what I did, I couldn't get Cascade to communicate with the car.
Which OBD2 device are you using to communicate with CASCADE? I successfully modified a cable and have been using CASCADE for a year now. The cable was FTDI KWP2000 K-Line capable for VW/Audi. I don't know if I can post a link to it due to site sponsors and such, but if you search for "FTDI FT232RL OBD2 K-Line KWP2000 USB" or similar you should be able to find it.

241 - 260 of 270 Posts