Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
How do you change this?
2,294 Posts
You should of ran a search on that....

Yes you drill and the bulbs come with a rubber grommit that seals that seals the holes......

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
haha. ya im about to get some HIDs, i just cant see how they are worth 200 bucks. if they were cheeper then I would get them ASAP. but they arent. *tear*

·
Banned
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha. ya im about to get some HIDs, i just cant see how they are worth 200 bucks. if they were cheeper then I would get them ASAP. but they arent. *tear*
theres a brand on ebay thats good for $135 shipped.. 7 ppl i know have them and they have had no issues with them and they come with a 1 year warrenty.

·
How do you change this?
2,294 Posts
200 for a quality kit isnt bad...especially once you put them in, you will wonder how you drove without them.

One of the most satisfying mods I have put on.....

·
Registered
894 Posts
no doubt one of the best mods I have done. Makes a huge difference in night vision and looks great appearance wise. Def worth the money

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
This is actually the best kit for the money at the moment with them being on sale....

http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90896

Open their link and you will see the rubber grommit I was talking about. These also dont need a realy......
does anyone have pics of the 6500K one?? I want a color that is bluer than the BMW's, maxima's, etc. but i dont want it to be to the point where i could get a ticket. any suggestions on color ranges to look at? i saw SEANs old ones which were 8000K and they looked awesome, then I saw Gamz 8000K and it looked greenish, which i didnt like.

·
How do you change this?
2,294 Posts
You would want the 6500 ones.....

I have the same kit as Sean and maybe Gamz too...

I have 8000K Halos..... Its hard to capture light color in pictures thats why they may look different. If you want just a barely noticable shade of blue go with the 6500Ks. If you want different ones later you can always trade with someone on here for 8000K bulbs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.