Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

http://www.diodedynamics.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=73&products_id=113

Got my HID's in less than a week from Paul. Installed them today. took a little longer than expected but they came out great in the end. This was my first time installing HID's and i am no master of electricity but i gotta say this kit is pretty easy to install. Also would like to add that i bought the color changing SMD turn signals. They match PERFECTLY to my 6000K HIDs. Almost like they were made for eachother. I would recommend getting the resistor kit for them. install took about 5 minutes for both turn signals. Just splice the resistors to the wires with the provided kit. easy as pie.

ON TO THE PICS

Rigged them all up on my floor. Suggest you do this just so you get the idea how everything hooks up

Before... Ew gross

After.. MMMMMMMM

Some more pics

not sure why my camera makes them blue when im taking the picture from the inside of my car. they are mostly white.

just wanna say thanks to Paul. I know some of people are complaining about DD services but like i said i got mine in less than a week with accurate tracking info through USPS. I will not buy my lighting accessories anywhere else!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
i cant wait for mine to come in!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
I REALLY want HIDs, im just nervous to do this because i live in PA and i feel like my headlights will fog up once these are in. I know u need to re-seal the back circle-things on the headlights. But i dont think im skilled enough to do that and I dont want fog :3_sadley:

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I REALLY want HIDs, im just nervous to do this because i live in PA and i feel like my headlights will fog up once these are in. I know u need to re-seal the back circle-things on the headlights. But i dont think im skilled enough to do that and I dont want fog :3_sadley:
Its really not bad. you just have to cut a small hole in the back of the dust cap, i then re sealed it with some silicone i purchased at a hardware store. It is not hard at all to seal. i sealed it all back up in about 5 minutes then you just have to let it dry. I live in MI so ill let you know if they fog up but i doubt they will. the end result is totally worth it.

·
Registered
276 Posts
yes, definitely let me know if you would. PM even, if u can remember to haha

i would really like to do this, i think it would look sexy on my alpine white F/L. Just havent grown the balls yet haha

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes, definitely let me know if you would. PM even, if u can remember to haha

i would really like to do this, i think it would look sexy on my alpine white F/L. Just havent grown the balls yet haha
lol yea. i haven't grown the balls to do angel eyes on my new FL headlights but i guess this is a step.

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,436 Posts
Thank you for the excellent feedback and thread! Mind being in the customer rides section of the site?

Thanks!
Paul

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
HID 's are awesome , so easy to install and the best mod to make your car like superclean

1 - 10 of 10 Posts