Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok my friend got a genessis home theatre system the MSRP sticker on this thing is 4500! its a 7 piece system with a 2000 watt total power lots of specs ill just list the site its easier...
http://www.genesismedialabs.com/homeaudio.htm#51 its the first one the g-505
the box is opened to make sure everything was in it but never been used all the wraping is still on speakers and instructions still sealed! im asking $2700 or best offer thats an $1800 savings! im putting it here first and if no luck its going on ebay for a lil more i just love this site and figured id give anyone here a better chance with a better price..

as of now i only have a generic photo i wanted to get this up and see how interested people were its at my friends house and im planing on heading out tonight and taking pictures so pictures of actual item should be up by saturday...

$2700 or Best offer

i also have a 3pod gauge pillar for 03 up tiburons volts air/fuel and oil temp and old thread in tiburon parts for sale if anyones interested... http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89134

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Sorry to have to be the one to tell you this. But your "friend" got scamed, that system is a POS. My friend Javier bought one of these systems off a guy selling them out of a van. He thought he got a great deal too when they showed him the "retail price".

When he got home and showed it to me, I just had to laugh.

The system is made in China and is probably worth $100-$200 AT MOST. You will NEVER find this system sold anywhere other than on ebay or some guy selling them out of his van! The company is so crooked they don't even register themselves with the BBB.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ha ya i kinda figured so i thought the whole deal was kinda fishy but now that i know for sure i guess just scratch this post...
oh and the "friend" in quotations dont worry it actually was my friend not me:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts