Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you guys going to be at Hot Import Night at Miami on Dec. 16th?

b/c I'm gonna be there and display my car with my friend's CLK55 AMG

well see you guys there :3_winkthu

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Yes NGM will be there im bringing my car and T.C's car should be done by then also we'll see you there. :3_winkthu

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dang it

i should have bought stealth instead of alpine :-(

everyone is turbocharged !!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
There is no way I can explain how much I love it. It's just a blast to drive and I'm only running 5psi~ until I purchase a few more goodies and then I'm crank it up to 12psi~. I'm not sure what the power is but I am trying to get on a dyno this weekend and hit Bradenton Motorsports to get 1/4 numbers. I will make a thread with the dyno information as soon as I get it.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
chadoffl said:
There is no way I can explain how much I love it. It's just a blast to drive and I'm only running 5psi~ until I purchase a few more goodies and then I'm crank it up to 12psi~. I'm not sure what the power is but I am trying to get on a dyno this weekend and hit Bradenton Motorsports to get 1/4 numbers. I will make a thread with the dyno information as soon as I get it.
you gonna run 12psi on teh stock block?? i wanna see if i can pull that off this winter...

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
They were my first purchase for my car almost 2 years ago. I saw them on eBay unused for $100.00. I've only used them twice since then. Anyways, I'm not going to win anything. Just to hang out with the NGM guys again and show off the NGM goods. By the way, I hear you're moving to Tampa in the coming months. That's not far from me at all.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts