Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
I will probably go to this one. I missed the last one they had a while back. As for parking I couldnt tell you, I usually take the train in cuz its a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Bluebeard said:
April 28 Vision Entertainment

Hot Import Nights
Import Car Show
5:00pm-Midnight
Admission $25.00

http://www.hotimportnights.com/

Hey anyone out there thinking of going to this?

Is it any good?

Whats $ parking like?

I was in the one in INDY....You might as well just enter your car....its only 50 bucks and you get 2 tickets, and its sweet.... I got shafted on a prize though..I got beat by a 2nd gen tib with nasty rims and a gross body kit, with no Forced Induction......it was ****

·
Registered
308 Posts
I've gone to a couple of the ones in Boston... its ok. Parking really isn't that bad... i think it was something like 5 or 10 bucks. The expo has a pretty big parking lot so finding a space isn't too hard.

This weekend is the World of Wheels at the expo... its a custom car show as well. I've gone to it a few times as well and its pretty good.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yeah that world of wheels is pretty nice. One of the guys that comes into the gas station that I work at wears his winners jacket from there. I forget what truck he has off the top of my head though. :3_usehead

·
Registered
71 Posts
I was in HIN last year.. took home 2 trophies... plan on entering this year also!!! In addition, I'm making my boy Grasshopper enter with me! If anyone else wants to enter and park with us that would be fantastic.

·
Registered
121 Posts
HIN is a great show. I'm trying to convince my buddy to enter his car. His is all show, and has some crazy stuff done to it. Parking if I remember correctly was 8 dollars last year, and at 25$ its not bad at all. Pictures with modles fast cars... it's awesome! LOL, anywho... I was rather disappointed last year though, there was only 3 or 4 03-06 Tibs. We need to represent!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I think we should all meet up there. it'd be pretty neat to have a dozen or so tibs lined up outside. I mean, we have a few months to decide... but I vote for a meet.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
We're going tomorrow also.
Dammit! I was there. Ya shoulda pm'd me. I took my brothers tib because mine was/still kind of is OUT OF ORDER lol. I was kind of disapointed :( Too many stock cars. I did like the greenn barracuda and the celica with the 3sgte :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
it'd be pretty neat to have a dozen or so tibs lined up outside.
I went last year with some friends from Cape Cod. We're a dandom bunch, we had 1 RD1 Tib, 2 RD2 Tibs, a turbo'd Accent, and an Elantra XD all parked together. WE've been goign to HIN for years. Though now I live in Cambridge, I'll probably just take the T in.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I think we should all meet up there. it'd be pretty neat to have a dozen or so tibs lined up outside. I mean, we have a few months to decide... but I vote for a meet.
Yeah that would be pretty sick having all the tibs lined up for everyone to see. I might just have to drive in now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts