Hot Import Nights (Boston MA) 4/28/2007

579 Views 15 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Flat ¼ Line
April 28 Vision Entertainment

Hot Import Nights
Import Car Show
5:00pm-Midnight
Admission $25.00

http://www.hotimportnights.com/

Hey anyone out there thinking of going to this?

Is it any good?

Whats $ parking like?
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
I will probably go to this one. I missed the last one they had a while back. As for parking I couldnt tell you, I usually take the train in cuz its a lot cheaper.
Bluebeard said:
April 28 Vision Entertainment

Hot Import Nights
Import Car Show
5:00pm-Midnight
Admission $25.00

http://www.hotimportnights.com/

Hey anyone out there thinking of going to this?

Is it any good?

Whats $ parking like?

I was in the one in INDY....You might as well just enter your car....its only 50 bucks and you get 2 tickets, and its sweet.... I got shafted on a prize though..I got beat by a 2nd gen tib with nasty rims and a gross body kit, with no Forced Induction......it was ****
I've gone to a couple of the ones in Boston... its ok. Parking really isn't that bad... i think it was something like 5 or 10 bucks. The expo has a pretty big parking lot so finding a space isn't too hard.

This weekend is the World of Wheels at the expo... its a custom car show as well. I've gone to it a few times as well and its pretty good.
Yeah that world of wheels is pretty nice. One of the guys that comes into the gas station that I work at wears his winners jacket from there. I forget what truck he has off the top of my head though. :3_usehead
I was in HIN last year.. took home 2 trophies... plan on entering this year also!!! In addition, I'm making my boy Grasshopper enter with me! If anyone else wants to enter and park with us that would be fantastic.
so is anyone going to World of Wheels? I'm thinking of going tomorrow.
Yeah I will probably go tomorrow. Its my only day off from work this week.
nduda78 said:
so is anyone going to World of Wheels? I'm thinking of going tomorrow.
We're going tomorrow also.
HIN is a great show. I'm trying to convince my buddy to enter his car. His is all show, and has some crazy stuff done to it. Parking if I remember correctly was 8 dollars last year, and at 25$ its not bad at all. Pictures with modles fast cars... it's awesome! LOL, anywho... I was rather disappointed last year though, there was only 3 or 4 03-06 Tibs. We need to represent!
ok so are we doing a meet up? or just showing up there? if a meet up, where and what time?
I think we should all meet up there. it'd be pretty neat to have a dozen or so tibs lined up outside. I mean, we have a few months to decide... but I vote for a meet.
We're going tomorrow also.
Dammit! I was there. Ya shoulda pm'd me. I took my brothers tib because mine was/still kind of is OUT OF ORDER lol. I was kind of disapointed :( Too many stock cars. I did like the greenn barracuda and the celica with the 3sgte :)
it'd be pretty neat to have a dozen or so tibs lined up outside.
I went last year with some friends from Cape Cod. We're a dandom bunch, we had 1 RD1 Tib, 2 RD2 Tibs, a turbo'd Accent, and an Elantra XD all parked together. WE've been goign to HIN for years. Though now I live in Cambridge, I'll probably just take the T in.
I think we should all meet up there. it'd be pretty neat to have a dozen or so tibs lined up outside. I mean, we have a few months to decide... but I vote for a meet.
Yeah that would be pretty sick having all the tibs lined up for everyone to see. I might just have to drive in now.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.