Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know some people put tuscani badging on their cars... how can i tell if its not really a tuscani?

i wanna be able to walk into a dealership and rip the dealer apart on why its not a tuscani...

teach meeeeeee!

hah thanks.

·
Swim away fishes...
5,421 Posts
you're in the us, everything is a tiburon. just an emblem change.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
there really isn't a difference. it's just a different name. tuscani is the name from korea, coupe is from europe and tiburon is US

·
Registered
922 Posts
aright. thanks guys. youre reall helpful.

now seriously.

what is the real difference.
Well..I was being serious...its just like how they call 240sx's, silvias in japan (I mayb be wrong, best example i could think of), Im almost positive there is no performance difference, just random knick nacks like the badges and heated seats and so on

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well..I was being serious...its just like how they call 240sx's, silvias in japan (I mayb be wrong, best example i could think of), Im almost positive there is no performance difference, just random knick nacks like the badges and heated seats and so on
sweet. thanks for the info. i looked it up.. they also call it the turbulence...? iwould much rather have that than a tuscani badge...

but i would realyl much rather have no badging....

thanks for the real answers.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
there are a few misc. things like the passenger side cup holder and idk even know what else that just comes to mind canada does have an actual tuscani trim which is a fully loaded tiburon and is sold with tuscani badging.

·
Registered
922 Posts
sweet. thanks for the info. i looked it up.. they also call it the turbulence...? iwould much rather have that than a tuscani badge...

but i would realyl much rather have no badging....

thanks for the real answers.
Well the H's or T's have two holes behind them, not worth the effort to fill those and make it look clean imho, but the actual words come off quite easily

·
Registered
255 Posts
auto fold mirrors, heated seats,extra cup hold , tcs,different headlights and rear bumper and alot more crazy ppl tricking the car to b faster then M3 , C63 , Lambos ,Ferraris ,And not to lose to a Ferrari Enzo badly

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
If it was originally sold in the US it is not a tuscani, its that easy

BUT proper kdm would be passenger side cup holder, heated seats, tcs, hands free, auto folding mirrors ... if its an 03-04 im not sure if the kdm chrome headlights where standard or just an option ... theres a few small things like that, but basically its not in the US, and if it was originally sold new in canada, then it must be a V6 6sp and they called it a tuscani

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
"tuscani" is just an alternate badging found in Korea and in 03/04 special tuscani edition models in canada.
thats all it is. an alternate name and a better looking badge.

·
Registered
75 Posts
and the biggest differences are as said fully loaded interior with heated leather seats and such... abs and traction control and of course its a V6 6spd.

·
Retired Staff
2,201 Posts
"tuscani" is just an alternate badging found in Korea and in 03/04 special tuscani edition models in canada.
thats all it is. an alternate name and a better looking badge.
More or less, they started in 04 and went to 06 up here. All the Tuscani had over the regular badged Tiburon was some extra options like 3 little gauges under the stereo, cup holder under the passenger vent, door sills, heated/leather seats etc etc.

·
Retired Staff
2,201 Posts
and the biggest differences are as said fully loaded interior with heated leather seats and such... abs and traction control and of course its a V6 6spd.
ABS was available on all, TCS was also part of the options list.

·
Registered
75 Posts
oh okay didnt really know that... same as leather was an option... i just meant they come as standard equipment... and i totaly forgot about the gauges in the center lol...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts