Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
cyl_tib said:
I saw quite a few tibs there just wondered how everyone did?

i was there but didnt enter into the show. i did have a vendors pass tho, so i was showing off my car but i just didnt get judged. i had fun

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
ya but the first day i wasnt parked with the car show, the second day however around like 1-2 i parked my car in with the car show, right next to the scioin trailer and the dyno, right in the middle

here is a pic of 2 NOPI CHICKS on my car

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
cyl_tib said:
haha nice! did you get a chance to check out any of the other tibbys there? that white one was insane, thats who beat me. I was just curious to see who got third.
ya that white one was at S3 too, but now they have a sniper kit ...mmmmm...hahaha

ya i saw all the tibs , there were def some nice ones

you got any plans for yours over winter?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats right I could remember is that was the same one that I saw at S3 or not. That car is awesome do you know what their name is on the boards?

Yeah I have some plans for the winter. Mostly interior work. Im not 100% percent sure what though. How about you? any plans?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
WayTooFast said:
ya but the first day i wasnt parked with the car show, the second day however around like 1-2 i parked my car in with the car show, right next to the scioin trailer and the dyno, right in the middle

here is a pic of 2 NOPI CHICKS on my car
ill let them sit on whatever they want :3_nosthum

1 - 10 of 10 Posts