Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a new lens for my 04, cuz nothing i do can help it..

and my dad said that from the dealer, id wud prolly cost like 100-150. so just wondering the price for 05/06 headlights and where i can find them.. thnx

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my bad thats what i mean i cudnt think of the name for the whole thing. yeah i want the housing -- for 05 06

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
SFR also has the F/L's for about $340

·
and his new kimchi coupe
6,247 Posts
I think importshark has them for $287 or so shipped. And they have an office in the US, so you don't have to wait 3 weeks to get from Korea.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Hey, I'm allowed a brainfart now and again! Lol
its quite all right, olz.

I think importshark has them for $287 or so shipped. And they have an office in the US, so you don't have to wait 3 weeks to get from Korea.
ive seen those, but i dont think they come pre-wired to fit the wiring harness for the 03-04.

·
Banned
1,988 Posts

ive seen those, but i dont think they come pre-wired to fit the wiring harness for the 03-04.
i got mine from ebay for like 225 shipped didnt have n e wires in it at all but its easy to swap the harness

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
SFR has a US office as well, chances are they will have a set there.
they get shipped from s. korea.

i got mine from ebay for like 225 shipped didnt have n e wires in it at all but its easy to swap the harness
true. i hate dealing with electrical stuff, so i figured id just order them prewired and save me the trouble.

·
Registered
272 Posts
they get shipped from s. korea.

true. i hate dealing with electrical stuff, so i figured id just order them prewired and save me the trouble.
They may get them shipped in bulk to the US office, But if the US office Does Not have them in stock they will come directly from Korea.

·
and his new kimchi coupe
6,247 Posts

All you have to do is swap the wiring from old to new headlights, and vice versa. Boom. $50 saved.

·
and his new kimchi coupe
6,247 Posts
Oh yeah I see that now. I typically skip over your posts.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts