·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so how do i remove the taillights so i can do the nite shade

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
You'll also have to pull pretty good to get the retaining pin to pop out. Just be sure not to rip out the connectors while pulling.

2 of those screws are holding the rear bumper to the rear quarter panel. There are only 3 holding the tail light in.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what type of masking tape should i get, cus i plan on doing something different and i havent seen anyone do this yet, especially with a black tib

·
Registered
54 Posts
what type of masking tape should i get, cus i plan on doing something different and i havent seen anyone do this yet, especially with a black tib
Pretty much any name-brand masking tape will work, just make sure you have it applied nicely and the edges are in contact 100%......

And this 'different' thing you are about to do, would it involve masking out a Tuscani "T" in the middle of the tails with the tape and then nightshading the rest??? :3_nosthum

·
Registered
475 Posts
You'll also have to pull pretty good to get the retaining pin to pop out. Just be sure not to rip out the connectors while pulling.
2 of those screws are holding the rear bumper to the rear quarter panel. There are only 3 holding the tail light in.
if you hit that notch with the something even your hand it comes out really easy :)

·
Registered
605 Posts
tanelk where did you get your rims???? i'm taking it those are 5 spokes? i've been looking for wheels like that forever.

·
Registered
802 Posts
ur looking for 5spoke black wheels with a chrome lip? or just that particular wheel? look on just about any wheel store online and see what they have that will fit...there is a fitment guide from members in the wheel/tire forum.

Hope you get those tail lights out...just get in there with some tools and start unscrewing..they will come out...lol...

·
Registered
605 Posts
yes i know there is but those just look sweet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts