Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who dont know Justin (ncsujrock) he is a kick *** guy. And none of this woulda been possible with out him
Justin just recently wrecked his car, me and dave(rushr) were there when it happened and luckily everyone was ok. His car was totaled and all and today he came out here to Fayetteville to get all his stuff off the car. Needless to say he let me swap my old headlights for the F/L headlights as they didnt get damaged in the wreck. And I must say it made a HUGE difference for my car, I just got done rewireing them to work on my 03. Had to make me some harnesses. But anyways HUGE props to my boy Justin. They really set the car off.

And the 6 dollars was in the wires and splice connectors I had to buy to make me a harness =)

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
sweet, everything is going REALLY good for you.
glad everyones ok, tibs have been droppin like flies these last few days.
glad you like them, now get some blue and whit elED AE's for um and youll be stylin (maybe a DP kit LO)
Chase
Good job on the headlights though you scored

·
Registered
479 Posts
..............So jealous. Also glad to hear he's ok. So many wrecked tibs!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ohyaa69 said:
Cool, but you know that you can just take out the harness from your 04's and it goes straight into the 05's. But atleast you got em working...
yea i know but swapping harnesses wasnt really an option as I had to swap the headlights within a few mins. I got the harness that was connected to his car and just rewired it to work on mine. worked like a charm. im a very happy camper =)

·
Dave: NT Admin
2,768 Posts
RustyShark said:
For those who dont know Justin (ncsujrock) he is a kick *** guy. And none of this woulda been possible with out him
Justin just recently wrecked his car, me and dave(rushr) were there when it happened and luckily everyone was ok. His car was totaled and all and today he came out here to Fayetteville to get all his stuff off the car. Needless to say he let me swap my old headlights for the F/L headlights as they didnt get damaged in the wreck. And I must say it made a HUGE difference for my car, I just got done rewireing them to work on my 03. Had to make me some harnesses. But anyways HUGE props to my boy Justin. They really set the car off.

And the 6 dollars was in the wires and splice connectors I had to buy to make me a harness =)

Yep he is definitely an awesome guy...I swapped my cloth seats with his leather and red mesh ones while they did the headlights...I can't thank him enough for those.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Do you have a pic of what they look like, if not thanks anyway hehehe... just thinking about doing the same for my car so yeah! :)

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
omg that sucks he crashed. damn rushr youve been wanting those leather seats from us lol funny how it went down. sucks man his tib was the out the dealer version of mine. tears man

1 - 10 of 10 Posts