Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Yes I 'm using it in my '04 2.7, and I put the dual remote filter kit on also. IMO Amsoil is the best, they have been making synthetic oil for 40 years, and were the first API certified fully synthetic oil. It has been tested, documented and compared to all the others and comes out on top!

·
Registered
113 Posts
i've been using amsoil since 3,000 miles. broke the engine in on regular oil first. when i took the engine apart at 30,000 cuz of a broken timing gear and belt it looked brand new inside. still can see the cross hatches in the cylinders. very little carbon build up on the pistons. i'd recommend it to anyone and will be putting it in my new STi when the engines done breaking in.

·
Registered
113 Posts
you can order it online at amsoil.com but i think you have to be a member which is like 15 bux a year or something. or you can find someone in your area who already is a member and ask him to order it for you.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
or sponsored.
Chase

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
^

wondering when you'd show up here

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Re: How is Amsoil in the 2.7L V6
Yesterday, 01:40 PM
Just curious, do you guys get this online? I dont know anywhere here that sells it.
I am a dealer, yes you can buy it online @ Amsoil you need to be a preferred customer or you could order it online using a dealers #, I could hook you up with my #, (It's legal, moral and how Amsoil does it) I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules! PM me if you have any questions

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
just be prepared to pay for liquid gold prices, you have to be able to get that stuff at cost to be any real benifit.
Chase

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
MisterTib said:
Yes I 'm using it in my '04 2.7, and I put the dual remote filter kit on also. IMO Amsoil is the best, they have been making synthetic oil for 40 years, and were the first API certified fully synthetic oil. It has been tested, documented and compared to all the others and comes out on top!
Actually not all there products are API certified.

Nokeler said:
you can order it online at amsoil.com but i think you have to be a member which is like 15 bux a year or something. or you can find someone in your area who already is a member and ask him to order it for you.
no fee required. i ordered all my gear and trans fluids from there for my Jeep. Came out a few bucks cheaper than Royal Purple locally with tax.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts