Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I see a ton of people interested in the Sniper sale that is going on. We have sold 3 kits in the first day of the sale and a lot more interested. This is what I am going to do to make it more interesting.

If I Get 10 Sniper Kits Sold By The End Of The Sale, I Will Take An Additional $50.00 Off Making The Kit An Unbelievably Low Price Of $2345.00!!!

Thanks T.C.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Let's get the word out... I'd love to get another $50 knocked off...

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
so this offer is good till the end of sale period? like if 10 get sold will some1 who purchased previous the 10th sale still get the $50 off?

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
05Tib said:
so this offer is good till the end of sale period? like if 10 get sold will some1 who purchased previous the 10th sale still get the $50 off?
Hello,

If I get 10 sold, all 10 purchacers will get another $50.00 off.

Thanks T.C.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Why do you tempt me, just when I have enough for a set of cams you do this to me. Why? Oh and Malogus on the 24th of this month I'll have your money.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
GDL said:
Why do you tempt me, just when I have enough for a set of cams you do this to me. Why? Oh and Malogus on the 24th of this month I'll have your money.

Sniper > Cams

Go for it :3_zoefzoe

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
^^^ how many guys run N/A tibs with cams?

·
Still lurks on occasion
6,300 Posts
I hate you Tim........no really, I do. ;)

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
GDL........Mine is N/A ...........with cams....and TC is buildin it at his shop now.........But if I see this thread one more time I'm lible to ............trade off the Stg4 IM..............Dangit Tim :3_usehead

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
FstrTib said:
GDL........Mine is N/A ...........with cams....and TC is buildin it at his shop now.........But if I see this thread one more time I'm lible to ............trade off the Stg4 IM..............Dangit Tim :3_usehead

Jus do it :3_nosthum

·
Registered
837 Posts
Get it while you can, cuz when his new website goes live, he's gonna have more orders than he can fill and his prices WILL go up again... :3_devil_w

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
And that will make his customers happy how? Granted I know T.C. is trying to save up for a Shelby GT 500 but still raising prices again? ;)

·
Registered
464 Posts
:( school>sniper atm

im paying my way through firefighter school atm, to bad i cant buy one of these during this amazing sale, but you bet your *** i would if i wasnt actually motivated to change from this crappy job lol

Hey TC is there anyway i can start making payments on a sniper kit, and then when its paid off u ship it to me? im dead serious about this

1 - 20 of 23 Posts