Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all do you think I'll have any fitment problems stock then lowered on some eibach pros. If not then should I go with the hyperblack or gloss black on my silver tib? Thanks for the input yo. Tire size would be 225/40/18.

--GLOSS BLACK--

--HYPER BLACK--

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hyper chrome is awsome. You dont see it much and they look real good.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I say hyper black... I looks so much better than the gloss. and its not exactly the black with chrome lip that everybody, their mother, and grandmother has on their car. yeah thats right I added grandmother to that list, cause I see an old woman driving around town all the time in a vw beetle with black rims and chrome lip... lmfao

·
Registered
836 Posts
On a silver car, definitely Hyper. And fitment won't be a problem - I have the Pro springs and same size tires...

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'd go with the hyper !
Are u going for 9" at the back ?
If so dont think a 225 is wide enough for a 9"

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nisco said:
whats your color scheme?
Black painted headlights and calipers. I am also getting a black carbon fiberhood next spring/summer. Inside is painted a highgloss black with the usual aluminum vent rings/knobs/speedo rings.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
COOLDRFT said:
I'd go with the hyper !
Are u going for 9" at the back ?
If so dont think a 225 is wide enough for a 9"
I am just going for the 8" I don't want to run into fitment issues with 18x9's. However a staggered look (18x9's rear and 18x8's front) would be awesome if I knew before I bought the rims that they would fit. It's too bad the tib is front wheel drive though.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I would definatley go with the hyper.

Actually i havent seen those wheels yet...hope you dont mind but i might have to look into those myself. But im still about 4 months away from buying rims.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HBNR86 said:
I would definatley go with the hyper.

Actually i havent seen those wheels yet...hope you dont mind but i might have to look into those myself. But im still about 4 months away from buying rims.
Don't bother me a bit so that's all you man.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I think Gloss Black because it gives it more depth, better looking than solid black. Like the Chrome lip. Lowering it will make it rub. I have Gunmetal w/ Chrome lip 18s on stock suspension but the guy who installed my tires said it will definitely rub if you lower it and you will lose the ride comfort

1 - 16 of 16 Posts