Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Nice to see this photo.... might want to advertise yourself in the FI or another section, I found this by accident.

I will be looking into your system in the future.... I also have a suggestion... pming you right now on it

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice to see this photo.... might want to advertise yourself in the FI or another section, I found this by accident.

I will be looking into your system in the future.... I also have a suggestion... pming you right now on it
Thanks, I appreciate it!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
^^Free bump^^

I am definatley interested, hopefully i will have enough funds left over after the Sniper.

MrPhotoman FTW!!!!

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
i have a dumb question but would a icebox setup work on a none f/i car?

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have a dumb question but would a icebox setup work on a none f/i car?
Is this solely for the v6 and if it is would u be interested in expanding to the i4 platform as well? seeing as we love our tubros

If you have a water to air intercooler on your turbo then yes, but more likely if you have an air to air intercooler then no but I will start looking into other options as well for the air to air intercooled turbo guys.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1st post updated with 2nd kit.

With race battery $640
Without race battery $560

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
ahh why now when i have other stuff that i need!? i cant wait to see a dyno from before and after, im sure that will sway a lot of people into getting this. good luck

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ahh why now when i have other stuff that i need!? i cant wait to see a dyno from before and after, im sure that will sway a lot of people into getting this. good luck

Come on you know you want it! It will make your supercharger run safer and more power since temps with drop with the increase in coolant capacity plus the power gains with the ice when at the track!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
If you have a water to air intercooler on your turbo then yes, but more likely if you have an air to air intercooler then no but I will start looking into other options as well for the air to air intercooled turbo guys.
coolcool... Im not even thinking about boosting till next summer anyway, but i know you should be able to generate alot of business within the i4 community as well as the v6

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,432 Posts
I would definitely get one of these if I had a supercharger, lol. Free bump.

·
Registered
709 Posts
will this work on my sniper? or is this just a add on for the alpine guys?

·
Registered
629 Posts
damn it i need to get my S/C installed already so i can get this from you.... i'm hustling.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You can always get it now and have it ready to install when you get your supercharger :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
i just ordered mine....cant wait to get it, im already excited and i orderd it yesterday lol....thanks again, i will be sure to give you feedback.....

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i just ordered mine....cant wait to get it, im already excited and i orderd it yesterday lol....thanks again, i will be sure to give you feedback.....
Thanks man, like I said earlier feel free to call me at any time if you have any questions or just get anxious wondering what the status is on your order. I do not mind a bit.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts