Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
looks like a real nice piece of equipment you put together there man, not a terrible price either.

goodluck with that

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Anyone interested in a front mount heat exchanger if I would offer one? With and without a built in fan so you can have a cheaper option?

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Photo . . . this works with the front mount cooler provided by alpine right? or in place of it?

Also, I might be interested in a front mount kit, any guess as to how much different the prices would be from your current kit?

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Photo . . . this works with the front mount cooler provided by alpine right? or in place of it?

Also, I might be interested in a front mount kit, any guess as to how much different the prices would be from your current kit?

It uses the alpine heat exchanger, I will get some prices on the front mount and post them up.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 · (Edited)
Okay here is a great offer, the next person to order a icebox with battery will receive free shipping (approximately $30) (free shipping is for Continental USA only!) if the order is placed by 05/25/07!

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I don't get paid again till June 22 . . . and then I have to pay off my credit card . . . so I won't be able to buy until sometime in July or Aug. probably

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 · (Edited)
Thanks for the interest guys I appreciate it! Anytime you have qustions and want to call just PM me and I will give you my cell #.

I am trying to get some good deals on larger front mount intercoolers too. I found a few and I am trying to work out some better pricing, I am hoping for something around the $150-$200 range.

Again, remember the cash back deals mentioned in post 1 :)

I should have some photos of the stainless steel hoses installed you can upgrade the kits too. I can even sell the hose seperately as well.

·
Registered
410 Posts
just got mine today and it looks awsome i will get pics when it is in the car...thanks Tim appreciate it.....

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
give me a call if you need anything. Please remember to use that teflon tape and tighten up all the connectors! I left them loose so you could adjust everything to fit in your engine bay. PM me with any suggestions, etc you may have. :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
i will let you know for sure.....i am going to be putting in a nice heat front mount srtup with brackets so i will be sure to walk carefully through to make sure i can give u good feedback.....

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
i will let you know for sure.....i am going to be putting in a nice heat front mount srtup with brackets so i will be sure to walk carefully through to make sure i can give u good feedback.....

cool, thanks. It sounds like you will have a nice efficient setup!

·
Registered
410 Posts
it should be fun and i will definatly help you any way i can, you have been great since the start and anyone who is thinking about onw should just buy one now!!! its a beautiful setup and it is very nice looking even in the box lol.....let me know anything else i can help with......thanks again

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Thanks for the interest guys I appreciate it! Anytime you have qustions and want to call just PM me and I will give you my cell #.

I am trying to get some good deals on larger front mount intercoolers too. I found a few and I am trying to work out some better pricing, I am hoping for something around the $150-$200 range.

Again, remember the cash back deals mentioned in post 1 :)

I should have some photos of the stainless steel hoses installed you can upgrade the kits too. I can even sell the hose seperately as well.

how big are we talkin on these new front mount intercoolers? and i'd assume it's safe to say that they'll of course be compatible with your icebox?

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
how big are we talkin on these new front mount intercoolers? and i'd assume it's safe to say that they'll of course be compatible with your icebox?
i actually found a source that will make any size i want but they are a little pricey. I am trying to get the cost down on them, yes they will work with my icebox. They said they can make them with the fan pre-mounted but i would rather have it so you can mount it yourself that way if the fan would ever go bad it would be easy to swap the fan out.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·

I have tested the setup for a summer, fall, winter and spring on MY OWN CAR with zero problems.

Upgraded kit (SALE PRICE 1 UNIT ONLY-JUNE): $599.00 plus shipping
Special price for the first 5 upgraded Hypercool icebox systems
Includes: (icebox, hoses, race battery, fan, connectors, fittings, terminals etc). If you want the stainless steel hose that will be $80 extra per kit.

Standard kit- *no battery (SALE PRICE 1 UNIT ONLY-JUNE): $499.00 plus shipping
Special price for the first 5 upgraded Hypercool icebox systems
Includes: (icebox, hoses, fan, connectors, fittings, terminals etc). If you want the stainless steel hose that will be $80 extra per kit. *You must relocate battery to trunk for this kit, otherwise purchase the kit with race battery.

Paypal: [email protected]

Shipping/insurance is $35 in the continental USA, PM me for international shipping charges.

SPECIAL OFFER

SUGGESTIONS:
I always welcome customer suggestions/improvements, in fact I will pay $ if I use them in the system! A CUSTOMER that can offer me suggestions/improvements that I test and impliment into the system will receive a $50 deposit in their paypal account. *Offer is limited to 1 deposit per customer, maximum of $100 total for all customers. This is a limited time offer.

DYNO:
For the first customer to dyno: If you do a before and after dyno showing the gains with and without ice I will make a $50 deposit in your paypal account. (This is valid for 1 person only and customer must PM me for details before you go to the dyno.)

Updated photos:

21 - 40 of 56 Posts