Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
how about a couple pics with the plastics off so we can see how everything is mounted?

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
how about a couple pics with the plastics off so we can see how everything is mounted?

I will try to do that as soon as I have time. The entire kit takes about 1 hour to install.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Just installed the clutch and stage 0 goes on this week (fingers crossed) Definitely getting your icebox... Debating on wether i should buy the aquacooler or if there is a more EFFICIENT route that works with your icebox setup?

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Just installed the clutch and stage 0 goes on this week (fingers crossed) Definitely getting your icebox... Debating on wether i should buy the aquacooler or if there is a more EFFICIENT route that works with your icebox setup?

the basic alpine setup should work fine with the icebox. just let me know when you are ready. :)

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Iceboxes, iceboxes for sale. Grape, cherry and lemonade flavors.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Could one make this work with a sniper setup? I would have to find a heat exchanger though, eh?

Sorry I missed your post. To run an intercooler setup on your car you need:

1: Intercooler core in your Intake manifold
2: water pump and front mount heat exchanger
3: Icebox setup

I can get you a front mount heat exhchanger for about $125 more, that would make the icebox total: $624/base kit or $724/upgraded kit. then all you would need would be a water pump. I can get one of those too if you want.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Icebox with connectors/hoses and battery would be $400 shipped.

·
Registered
410 Posts
hey i jsut got my front mount mounted on my car prepping for the setup for this icebox that is sitting on the shelf waiting to go in.....its a great fm for this kit....pics in the v6 forced thread...hope this helps ya photo.....

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Just to keep everyone updated on things, I have been working with a guy on a custom heat exchanger for Tibs. I should have the prototype in my hands in 1-2 weeks and I will post up the results. It should require no cutting or modifying of the car at all and it can be offered in a dual or TRIPLE pass configuration!! He is working up the specs on the width to see if we can squeese a triple pass in there or not.

:)

Also, I forgot to say buy an icebox!!! :)

41 - 56 of 56 Posts